M&A Transaction Support
We offer comprehensive M&A transaction support: we will take you through every stage of the transaction life cycle, from conception and initial discussions to closing and beyond
Our specialists are M&A professionals with extensive experience of working as heads of legal departments in large corporations and M&A consultants for international advisory firms.
M&A Process Steps
0. Pre-sale preparation of the asset.
- Preliminary discussions
1. Drawing the Letter of Intent:
- The Letter of Intent outlines the agreements reached by the parties and describes the structure of the deal;
- The Letter of Intent goes with the Plan for Deal Implementation, which specifies the timeframe and executors;
- The Plan should be made as detailed as possible describing each of the steps leading to the deal closure
2. Due diligence of the target asset .
- Due diligence is a vital step involving an in-depth assessment of all aspects of the proposed acquisition;
- The due diligence process is organized according to our checklist;
- Due diligence investigations are more effective if they include on-site visits and communication with the company’s management. It is also important to get a good understanding of the target company’s nature and examine how well the main assets are protected, identify and estimate any significant risks
3. Risk assessment.
- Substantial and acceptable risks are identified;
- The full and final terms of the Deal are agreed upon
4. Preparation of the documents.
- It makes sense if the documents are prepared by the same specialists who participated in structuring the Deal and conducted due diligence investigations;
- The risks identified and discussed by the Parties at the previous stages should be reflected in the documents
5. Deal closing.
- At this stage, the purchase agreement is signed and the purchase price is paid.
Our employees have experience working with companies:
Why You Can Trust Us?
Over a decade of experience on the market
Professionals in M&A with experience of working in large corporations and international consulting companies
Total immersion in your project
We discuss the strategy with you in detail and conduct a thorough analysis of the project to minimize risks. We always have several stress scenarios up our sleeves
We are trusted by large commercial organizations and state companies.